Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Day 6

Click on the photos to see a larger version.





Julius makes me laugh every time I see him sleep. He sleeps like Grandpa Studebaker with his mouth WIDE open :).


It's hard to believe Julius is already almost a week old!!! Today he was given a new IV because he was having a hard time digesting the food given to him. The new IV (pic-line) is safer than the belly-button IV for a longer period of time and since it will take at least a week to get used to eating, this is the best option. Here are some photos taken within the last couple of days.

By the way, I had stated in an earlier e-mail that Julius was born at 4.10 lbs. But he was actually born at 4 lbs 10 oz...oops.

3 Comments:

At 11/08/2006 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lu-Cy,
Wow, thank you for allowing all of us into your private world and your willingness to share Julius and your joyful experience. Julius is so beautiful and has such a presence with mom and dad on camera. You all seem so peaceful and full of joy. I will continue to pray that as God blesses all of you on this journey, it will become even the more so a powerful testimony. I love how you all received Julius's name through listening to the Holy Spirit. Continue to share. God Bless You, always. RABS

 
At 11/18/2006 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Parents,

Although I am able to see him often, I truly enjoy your blog. To all who might read this, let it be known that Julius is getting more and more beautiful every day. And I know that God really had the W's in his hands when he gave that beautiful boy to Cyndee and Lumuli.
Love, GM and GP in Boise

 
At 11/18/2006 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Parents,

Although I am able to see him often, I truly enjoy your blog. To all who might read this, let it be known that Julius is getting more and more beautiful every day. And I know that God really had the W's in his hands when he gave that beautiful boy to Cyndee and Lumuli.
Love, GM and GP in Boise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home