Monday, January 08, 2007

Julius Has Arrived


Okay, Okay. He's actually been here for 2 months now, but his due date was on the third. He is weighing well...not quite sure of exactly the amount, but probably about 7 lbs or so. Almost immediately after I wrote the last blog - "Only one totally sleepless night." - Julius has had only one night without crying :(. It breaks my heart when he cries! Anyway, I think we've finally figured it out :). Last night was good, and at 11:00 p.m. right now, he's done well so far.

Here is one of my favorite photos. Look at how he stares adoringly into his daddy's face. Soooo sweet.

2 Comments:

At 2/24/2007 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoot, now I can't remember everything. I guess I think better at night. You need to put new pics, so we can admire more...he's SO sweet. One think I wanted to say is that I would not mind being a child or yours; I think you make a loving, wonderful mother.

MOM

Grandpa adds:

I'm so blessed to have Cyndee, Lumuli and Granson Julius in my life. I thought my heart was filled with love until that little boy came along, but alas, my heart is really bustin' now.

 
At 3/16/2007 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, that's my GRANDSON you all get to watch. I could watch him all day and that precious blessing fits just right on my "tummy" when I rock him as I get to babysit. What a wonderful earthly blessing he is to me.

Grandpa Art...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home