Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just a little reminder...

...to hug your babies.

I had a girlfriend call me the other day to let me know that her cousin had a baby girl born at 26 weeks. I prayed and prayed and cried and cried. The trials we went through with having Julius so early cannot even compare to what this family went through, but I definitely relive the moments when I hear stories like theirs. I found out on Monday that the little girl had too much bleeding in the brain and should she survive, would have a terribly difficult time. Her parents made the impossibly brave decision to take her off of the machines. She passed away shortly after that.

As hard as parenting can be at times please remember to take not a single moment for granted. Your children are a gift from God & every moment with them is a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home